• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!!!

Nunua

3 Year Member
Way to go dear, it's good that you let it out and vent a bit - Most of us know already that you're not the culprit and I'm pretty sure that I'm speaking for all of us when saying that we fully understand that sometimes that §hit needs to be vented out.

Since I'm from Finland, I have never had a chance to purchase from Casey, but I have no doubts on her. She has been very transparent with the whole thing, so if some dimwits are stupid enough to wait for 2 years before before seeing that their "G. pulchra" is curly as heck, it on themselves.

And being totally honest, I wasn't too fond on Casey when I first found this forum. But that's my own little problem - I'm sometimes way too prejudiced and Casey's humor felt a bit weird for me at first. Until I realized that I'm actually very similar, lol! :D Do I agree with her every single time? No, not at all. But that's not lack of respecting her opinions and strong knowledge - Unlike that utter bull§hit of her ruining G. pulchra line ;)

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Actually I'm in mood of buying more Ts. Would you by chance be producing any Purperea (sp?) Or any nw purple Ts and also jumping spiders

I will have some Avicularia purpurea "colombia" in about 1.5-2 weeks. :) No jumpers as of right now. :(

Mattkc

3 Year Member
Just my two cents...
I've worked with Casey for years, both buying & selling, and as anyone who's been involved long enough in this hobby knows, not all transactions will work out as expected. However, what truly matters in the end is that persons honor/integrity, whether the responsible person for whatever issue or mistake made, is willing to correct it upon notice. Casey has always addressed all my concerns with our past business (including me correcting my own mistakes), which she clearly did so in this case by issuing a public notice informing all effected her wiliness to rectify a problem that she herself was a victim of. I clearly understand the frustration of those who received the wrong sling, believing this was intentional, however I am confident along with many others on this forum that have worked with her for years, this was an honest mistake.
For the record, I am very comfortable recommending her to anyone interested in doing business in this hobby...

shaun

3 Year Member
I am only a new joiner but already feel part of a community. I don't like to read that a member of the community has been wronged in any way.
Best advice that i can give is only take notice of comments from people who you actually feel are worth it.

Latest posts