• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!!!

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
OK...SO THIS IS MY IDGAS AND "I'VE HAD ENOUGH". There are rumors going around that I have "ruined" the Grammastola pulchra line in the hobby. First of all, I didn't BREED and produce the G. pulchra that I "ordered" from another vendor. Secondly, I am sick and tired of hearing some of the bull**** that includes my name being mentioned in said bull****. I ordered Grammastola pulchra. The vendor shipped me T. albopilosus that were labeled as G. pulchra. I sold them by what I ordered and what they were "labeled" as when I received them. If you ordered these from me at the time I received them you had 2 YEARS....2 YEARS to inform me!!!! This was 2 years ago and it's still going around like its hot news. I can't tell you how many COUNTLESS mistakes are made in this hobby....it was NOT MY INTENT....and even so, I tried to do right by it!!!! Not all of you received curly hair slings. Some of you actually received G. pulchra. Producing those pics brought up some hesitation in refunding/replacing others orders.....BUT I still gave everyone else the benefit of the doubt....and you chose the LATTER if you chose not to do a replacement. That's on YOU. SO....GOT ME BEING ALL UNPROFESSIONAL AND **** RIGHT NOW.....GET YOUR DAMN FACTS STRAIGHT OR CONFRONT ME, PERSONALLY IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE WITH ME. DON'T RUN YOUR MOUTH AND GOSSIP BEHIND MY BACK BECAUSE I HATE DRAMA AND I'M NOT WITH THAT ****, UNDERSTOOD?! KEEP MY NAME OUT YOUR MOUTH!!!

Last edited:

SikmT7

3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hey sis, you know once again that is the enemy trying to accuse and discourage you. The devil works through people at times to try and throw you off of your walk. Facts are facts and if these people didn't have enough sense to realize this for 2 years then that's their mistake, not yours. I have known you for 4+ years and you have always been reliable and honest not just a vendor but a great friend as well. Gossip is for immature and senseless people who need to get a life and examine themselves in the light of truth which is gossip always comes back to bite with the sting of humiliation. Stay focused sis.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I am on the UK and have no experience with @Casey K. but what I can say is that she is an asset to this forum, very knowledgeable, honest and any "mistake" was obviously unintentional and she is as much a victim as anybody else.

The vendor reviews I have seen are nothing more than exemplary and for her to post such a heartfelt message is very disappointing and nobody should be put in that position.

Love from over the pond to Casey

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I am on the UK and have no experience with @Casey K. but what I can say is that she is an asset to this forum, very knowledgeable, honest and any "mistake" was obviously unintentional and she is as much a victim as anybody else.

The vendor reviews I have seen are nothing more than exemplary and for her to post such a heartfelt message is very disappointing and nobody should be put in that position.

Love from over the pond to Casey

Much love, Phil and thank you!

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hey sis, you know once again that is the enemy trying to accuse and discourage you. The devil works through people at times to try and throw you off of your walk. Facts are facts and if these people didn't have enough sense to realize this for 2 years then that's their mistake, not yours. I have known you for 4+ years and you have always been reliable and honest not just a vendor but a great friend as well. Gossip is for immature and senseless people who need to get a life and examine themselves in the light of truth which is gossip always comes back to bite with the sting of humiliation. Stay focused sis.

Love you, brother! :)

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I agree ,holding on to a problem for 2 years is just wrong. From all the positive things said about you, I would say that you are truly a good person who had no intention of that happening.

Thank you! :)

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Is this on a less friendly site? As I have not heard anything but good reports about you Casey K.

Well, I sold the G. pulchra here and on "the other site I won't mention".....but there are a couple of customers here that had their chance. They chose not to trust me as a vendor anymore and thats their choice. I respect their decision, however, to go and run their mouth behind my back as a vendor and pretty much defaming me with false allegations is wrong. They're acting as if I produced some hybrid of pulchra and curly hair.....you can't even breed the two. Roflol. It was over 2 years ago. I was hesitant at first about dishing out more spiders because only a couple people came forward about it....and the rest of the people I sold to actually produced pictures of G. pulchra....which made me think they were trying to scam me for free spiders. I didn't know and I may have handled it in a cautious way (some say unprofessional but I don't think so given the circumstances and evidence provided) but I did respond to private messages/emails and offered to make it right....even after 2 years!

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Here is the original posting that I made to give everyone a chance to come forward. It was not hidden/nor concealed in any way. My intent has always been pure.

ilovebrachys

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Well, I sold the G. pulchra here and on "the other site I won't mention".....but there are a couple of customers here that had their chance. They chose not to trust me as a vendor anymore and thats their choice. I respect their decision, however, to go and run their mouth behind my back as a vendor and pretty much defaming me with false allegations is wrong. They're acting as if I produced some hybrid of pulchra and curly hair.....you can't even breed the two. Roflol. It was over 2 years ago. I was hesitant at first about dishing out more spiders because only a couple people came forward about it....and the rest of the people I sold to actually produced pictures of G. pulchra....which made me think they were trying to scam me for free spiders. I didn't know and I may have handled it in a cautious way (some say unprofessional but I don't think so given the circumstances and evidence provided) but I did respond to private messages/emails and offered to make it right....even after 2 years!
Casey although I cannot purchase from you as I'm in the UK I certainly wouldnt hesitate to if I could, from everything I've ever read has been 100% positive and I can see you've done everything in you power to put things right - don't let those scummy assholes on 'the site that shall not be named' get to you.. They are on that site for a reason... Oops I do realise that unfortunately some of our members frequent that site too.. You know who you are.... ;) you will always get 2 faced back stabbers in life but I'm sure you can deal with that casey and hold your head up high :)

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Casey although I cannot purchase from you as I'm in the UK I certainly wouldnt hesitate to if I could, from everything I've ever read has been 100% positive and I can see you've done everything in you power to put things right - don't let those scummy assholes on 'the site that shall not be named' get to you.. They are on that site for a reason... Oops I do realise that unfortunately some of our members frequent that site too.. You know who you are.... ;) you will always get 2 faced back stabbers in life but I'm sure you can deal with that casey and hold your head up high :)

Thanks hun! You've always been a dear friend! :)

Dream

3 Year Member
Well let’s see if I can post. This is my first ever post on T forums as I’ve gone from a complete arachnophobe and I mean complete. Vomiting and panic attacks when I saw a spider of any ilk. I’m not at the stage after 61 years on this earth I’d like to dip my foot into the hobby, hence why I’ve been lurking and devouring as much information and guidance as 8 possibly can before getting one.
sadly, I’m in the UK so @Casey K. is out of my reach to buy something from but let me just say,if she was in the UK I’d purchase from her in a heartbeat and it’s certainly not every breeder I’d say that about.
dont let the buggers get you down sweetie

SikmT7

3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Here is the original posting that I made to give everyone a chance to come forward. It was not hidden/nor concealed in any way. My intent has always been pure.

To anyone who has any misconceptions and doubts about @Casey K. this is ironclad proof of her integrity. I do not know any vendors who would be willing to make such a sacrifice after 2 years such as this. Casey's caring heart and commitment to excellence and customer concern have always made her the Grade A vendor that she is and this has been my experience with her for over 4 years and that will always remain the same. Our community here on the forum is about the people and not about giving anyone a bad reputation. On this other site, I believe it is time for a reformation of administration because any true leader doesn't allow friendly fire, a true leader seeks the well being of their own. I got your back sis, keep up the good work and always remember that you are loved and appreciated, especially by The Lord.

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I am not sure who needs to be convinced here....just look at her reviews, they speak for themselves. When I joined this forum, after my son consistently asked on a daily base and for months to have tarantulas as I did when I was younger, Casey was one of the first person to reach out to us. She went above and beyond to welcome us and sent two slings to my son for his birthday (with birthday card and toy!!!!!!!). All the tarantulas we ordered from her where perfectly packed and in perfect health. It is priceless not to have to question, second guess or be worried when ordering live critters online, I feel lucky we have Casey, especially as she is always there to help and answer our questions in a heartbeat.
I wasn't there two years ago but some people apparently need to learn to get on with their lives :)
Please don't let a few upset you Casey, you have a large amount of fans and that is due only to who and how you are with people.
Cheers and kisses from Enzo and I.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I am not sure who needs to be convinced here....just look at her reviews, they speak for themselves. When I joined this forum, after my son consistently asked on a daily base and for months to have tarantulas as I did when I was younger, Casey was one of the first person to reach out to us. She went above and beyond to welcome us and sent two slings to my son for his birthday (with birthday card and toy!!!!!!!). All the tarantulas we ordered from her where perfectly packed and in perfect health. It is priceless not to have to question, second guess or be worried when ordering live critters online, I feel lucky we have Casey, especially as she is always there to help and answer our questions in a heartbeat.
I wasn't there two years ago but some people apparently need to learn to get on with their lives :)
Please don't let a few upset you Casey, you have a large amount of fans and that is due only to who and how you are with people.
Cheers and kisses from Enzo and I.

Awww!!! Love you guys!!! I'm a big fan of Enzo and so proud that at his young age he can share the love for this wonderful hobby!!! :)