• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US (Free P. irminia included) Tarantula Sales List - Bunch of Females & Slings

NukaMedia Exotics

3 Year Member
Tarantula Sales List. Free P. irminia included on all orders while they last!

——Females:—————————————
C. sanderi 4” - $200
P. sazimai 2” - $175
P. muticus 2” - $125
T. vagans 4” - $125
B. albopilosum 6” - $125

——Unsexed:—————————————

P. cambridgei 3.5” - $80
P. irminia 1/2” - $40
P. vittata 1” - $80
P. regalis 1” - $80
C. lividus 1/2” - $40
G. porteri 1/4” - $40
H. sp. Columbia Large 1/4” - $35
L. parahybana 1/2” - $30

——Males:——————————————
(MM) L. parahybana 6” - $70
O. schioedtei 3.5” - $150
C. vonwirthi 4” - $100

*P. irminia sling packaging from past order.
4E99E333-32A8-4911-B5F2-0EF61313E89A.jpeg

————————————————————

ToS: Shipping from CA, USA within the continental USA. Minimum purchase amount $75 not including shipping, discounts available on multiples. Shipping available via Fedex overnight or 2 day (message me for shipping quote if you're interested). No LAG.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lentulus

3 Year Member
You offer no LAG, and yet had the nerve to put another dealer on blast who refunded you for a dead arrival under suspicious circumstances? :rolleyes:

NukaMedia Exotics

3 Year Member
You offer no LAG, and yet had the nerve to put another dealer on blast who refunded you for a dead arrival under suspicious circumstances? :rolleyes:
What? Lol. Think about what you’re saying before you comment something like this.

I don’t offer LAG, but I haven’t had any DOAs. Still my choice to not offer it, I get sales and people don’t really care (I have reviews to show I don’t deliver dead spiders). That seller offered LAG and tried to back out when the spider arrived dead, and circumstances were literally completely normal lol the guy tried to make it sound suspicious to get reason to not refund me...

Latest posts