• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

onechubbyhamster

Hello, this isn’t the post I wanted to be making after only two short months with my sweet Jane. They were loved and so greatly cared for by so much of my family along with my friends, and I sat by their side as they took their final steps. I have no clue what happened. All I can guess is that a bad molt obstructed their behind and they were not able to excrete their waste. They were my first tarantula, let alone first pet I’ve ever had for myself and not the family and I know my grief may seem ridiculous but they were truly my baby. I hope they can touch at least a few hearts with their little toes. And I hope they’re roaming free in the sky. I love you, Jane.
AD468B08-F961-40BA-A2DA-167558A0B4C4.jpeg
46C9F3AB-23BB-4660-AD56-2622E6C9C2EB.jpeg
BEF281F7-7187-451D-9A0D-D82EFC6832A4.png

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I am so, so sorry for your loss.
Please don't let it stop you trying again. Sadly these things can happen for no obvious reason.

m0lsx

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Sorry for your loss. Sadly, as Enn said, it happens to us all & sometimes, we just don't know why.

Lawrence b

3 Year Member
Sorry for your loss , as stated above sometimes it happens . A loss maybe hard to take but don t let that stop you and try again .

Latest posts