• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

COVID19

Soulman

All I no people are rude,this is making people rude.the way people look at you,if you talk to someone,they go all defensive.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
All I no people are rude,this is making people rude.the way people look at you,if you talk to someone,they go all defensive.

Strangely we are finding the opposite, People round here are more friendly although keeping their distance and more polite.

Soulman

Strangely we are finding the opposite, People round here are more friendly although keeping their distance and more polite.
Maybe it's a London thing,it's got people scared.rightly so.still didn't stop the parks with half naked bodies in.being full.maybe it's I'm all right jack!and there children over the lock gates,so little Tommy can go on the swings.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
IMG-20200408-WA0009.jpg

Soulman

Might not be that interesting,but it's a bank holiday,don't mean you can think of I it like any other.rules are the same,stick to the guidelines.and stay safe.

Soulman

Have you all thought,what happens to your T if you have to go in to hospital for some time.It's not like a cat or dog,who will look after them,who is going to go into your home.with a cat or dog child maybe a family member.But your T it's not the same.Maybe you have a partner,what happens if there sick.How about someone saying we have to spray around your home.Yes it's all a maybe but if!

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Have you all thought,what happens to your T if you have to go in to hospital for some time.It's not like a cat or dog,who will look after them,who is going to go into your home.with a cat or dog child maybe a family member.But your T it's not the same.Maybe you have a partner,what happens if there sick.How about someone saying we have to spray around your home.Yes it's all a maybe but if!

A T will survive without food for much longer than a cat or dog.

Soulman

A T will survive without food for much longer than a cat or dog.
On average 16 days but can be a lot longer.It's not just food heating ect.you maybe on the key so needs charging.Ok how about you get it and you die.that's in people's thoughts.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Anyone with any sense will have already made arrangements for someone to care for their pets just in case, I know I have.

Ok how about you get it and you die.that's in people's thoughts.

Are you saying people wish me dead because that's what it reads

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I'm all for helping,if there was one point in the shop and I had it.I'd probably give it to someone.hate the thought of someone going with out,they may have kids at home.or a cat.

Damn the cat, lol. Kids are priority. If someone chooses to feed a pet over their kids or themselves there's something wrong.

Last edited: