• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Color question need help for next order

Pearl Dusenbery

3 Year Member
But as you can see 88$ for a 1.5sling.

Yea. Ouch. That's what's keeping me from getting a T. Strimi. They're pretty steep and from what I hear hard keepers. I think I'll wait till I'm a lot more experienced before I get that one and the more I look at them the A. purpurea is catching my eye the most. I think that and a versicolor would look awesome next to each other!!

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Yea. Ouch. That's what's keeping me from getting a T. Strimi. They're pretty steep and from what I hear hard keepers. I think I'll wait till I'm a lot more experienced before I get that one and the more I look at them the A. purpurea is catching my eye the most. I think that and a versicolor would look awesome next to each other!!
Yeah me either. im not ready to invest that much in to a T yet. I want to raise the ones I have for a year at least before go for an investment like that. To make sure I have a better idea on things. I wanted to get a A.Purp but time i put my order in. They (petcenter)sold out. I have a versicolor :). Its the only T I have that will take the roach from out of the tongs.

Pearl Dusenbery

3 Year Member
One of these days I c myself like one of those YouTubers with a wall of tarantulas behind them. They r all so beautiful and interesting, even the nutty OBT, eventually I'm sure I will wind up with at least one of each and a couple of pairs of my favorites for breeding.

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
One of these days I c myself like one of those YouTubers with a wall of tarantulas behind them. They r all so beautiful and interesting, even the nutty OBT, eventually I'm sure I will wind up with at least one of each and a couple of pairs of my favorites for breeding.
How addicting they are. That may come sooner then later, haha!

Latest posts