• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Collection liquidation

NukaMedia Exotics

3 Year Member
You can think whatever you want. Ultimately I had other people in line before you
I mean you told me someone else was interested then that fell through, I tried to buy at your listing price and you offered photos which you never sent and just ultimately seemed uninterested at selling the tarantulas you listed at the price you asked for. Just seems like an odd way to deal.

jrh3

3 Year Member
I mean you told me someone else was interested then that fell through, I tried to buy at your listing price and you offered photos which you never sent and just ultimately seemed uninterested at selling the tarantulas you listed at the price you asked for. Just seems like an odd way to deal.

I will comment that @wdulaney is a legit guy. I have done business with him multiple times and believe he is a 100% Trader/person.

KatyAnn

Hi,

I am planning on selling a large portion of my collection. I have the following:

A.Avicularia 3 inch
D.Diamantinensis 1.25inch
G Pulchripes 1-1.5inch
3 T. Epicureanum 1-1.5inch
G Rosea 1 inch
2 E Campestratus .33-.5 inch
E Campestratus 2 inch
3 H. Chilensis .5 inch
B. Klassi 1.25inch
B. Hamorii 4inch (F)
G. Concepcion 4inch (F)
G Pulchra 4-5inch (F)
G Porteri 4-5inch (F)
E. Tigris 3 inch (F)

Asking $1500 for the whole lot. Will offer discounts if multiples are purchased at the same time. If someone would be willing to purchase the whole lot I will be willing to lower the total price. live in Prattville AL

TOS: LAG is included excluding shipping costs. Shipping is based on location.
Hello. Do you still have the G. pulchra female?

New2T’s

3 Year Member
Why does this always happen when I’m flat broke. When I have money I can never find what I’m looking for. You have a Concepcion and Chilensis. These are on my list. Ugh. So frustrating.

Latest posts