• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Collection liquidation

wdulaney

Hi,

I am planning on selling a large portion of my collection. I have the following:

A.Avicularia 3 inch
D.Diamantinensis 1.25inch
G Pulchripes 1-1.5inch
3 T. Epicureanum 1-1.5inch
G Rosea 1 inch
2 E Campestratus .33-.5 inch
E Campestratus 2 inch
3 H. Chilensis .5 inch
B. Klassi 1.25inch
B. Hamorii 4inch (F)
G. Concepcion 4inch (F)
G Pulchra 4-5inch (F)
G Porteri 4-5inch (F)
E. Tigris 3 inch (F)

Asking $1500 for the whole lot. Will offer discounts if multiples are purchased at the same time. If someone would be willing to purchase the whole lot I will be willing to lower the total price. live in Prattville AL

TOS: LAG is included excluding shipping costs. Shipping is based on location.

Last edited by a moderator:

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Interested in all 3 of your E. campestratus

spider8

3 Year Member
Hi,

I am planning on selling a large portion of my collection. I have the following:

A.Avicularia 3 inch
D.Diamantinensis 1.25inch
G Pulchripes 1-1.5inch
3 T. Epicureanum 1-1.5inch
G Rosea 1 inch
2 E Campestratus .33-.5 inch
E Campestratus 2 inch
3 H. Chilensis .5 inch
B. Klassi 1.25inch
B. Hamorii 4inch (F)
G. Concepcion 4inch (F)
G Pulchra 4-5inch (F)
G Porteri 4-5inch (F)
E. Tigris 3 inch (F)

Asking $1500 for the whole lot. Will offer discounts if multiples are purchased at the same time. If someone would be willing to purchase the whole lot I will be willing to lower the total price. live in Prattville AL

TOS: LAG is included excluding shipping costs. Shipping is based on location.
how much for the G.Pulchripes & the G.Pulchra. Thanks !!

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
You'll have to forgive me, I've been getting messages all over the place. Just trying to get the most out the Ts

It would probably be easier if you put a price next to each one since you are willing to sell individually. Then mark each one sold as they are purchased. That way, customers won't keep inquiring about the lot because they will know exactly what has been sold and what is still available. :) Then, if you decide to sell what is remaining as a "lot", you can let them know your price and negotiate.

wdulaney

It would probably be easier if you put a price next to each one since you are willing to sell individually. Then mark each one sold as they are purchased. That way, customers won't keep inquiring about the lot because they will know exactly what has been sold and what is still available. :) Then, if you decide to sell what is remaining as a "lot", you can let them know your price and negotiate.
That actually makes alot of sense, but I don't know how to update the post once it's been published that's why I posted a new post with the prices

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
That actually makes alot of sense, but I don't know how to update the post once it's been published that's why I posted a new post with the prices

Oh ok! Maybe one of the mods can close this thread for you if you want? @Enn49

Latest posts