• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Black crickets supposed to chirp?

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
You can post your lovely mug here @Spiders&Snakes

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Whoa whoa whoa, sir/ma'am
We only pair inverts here, no life goal wish lists or tinder profile sneaks
Enzo is young and impressionable...
No worries, Enzo can handle a little bit of colorful language as long as it is not pictures of brown recluse biting an "ear" ;) Needless to say he only really likes 2 ladies, the first one being his mother and the second one being @Casey K. (but I suspect he is just flirting with her to try to get discounted Ts)....

Spiders&Snakes

Whoa whoa whoa, sir/ma'am
We only pair inverts here, no life goal wish lists or tinder profile sneaks
Enzo is young and impressionable...
That was definitely a "tinder profile sneak" LOL - perfectly put.

See... I can't put "must like spiders and have phat booty" on tinder... I would be waiting 10 years for a simple "hello"

Let's face it, we are a still a "fringe" hobby, as much as it hurts to say it.

Having said that, I do intend to visit the amazing BTS Tarantula Expo in July... Worcestershire. For those of you who are in the UK. Maybe I will see some of you there. Looks to be an amazing line up.

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
That was definitely a "tinder profile sneak" LOL - perfectly put.

See... I can't put "must like spiders and have phat booty" on tinder... I would be waiting 10 years for a simple "hello"

Let's face it, we are a still a "fringe" hobby, as much as it hurts to say it.

Having said that, I do intend to visit the amazing BTS Tarantula Expo in July... Worcestershire. For those of you who are in the UK. Maybe I will see some of you there. Looks to be an amazing line up.

Try spinder on FB lol

For what it's worth, Billy Eilish brags about and poses with her GBB, may not be as fringe as you think

Spiders&Snakes

Try spinder on FB lol

For what it's worth, Billy Eilish brags about and poses with her GBB, may not be as fringe as you think
I will check that out.

Although I would still say that 95% of the population is terrified or doesn't care for arachnids / inverts / reptiles.

You can meet someone nice (ish) but getting them "on board" with your hobby is still like a 2% probability.

Not crying the poor tale, as I'm a fairly good looking dude... but it's a case of finding something in common with others. And you can meet a good looking girl, but a good portion of society is quite brainwashed to boot.

So not only are you trying to sell yourself, but then you are trying to sell the fact that you keep animals most people are petrified of!

That's the reality.

If you have a partner that is happy with you and your hobby... cherish them. That's all I can say. You've struck gold.

Gizalba

3 Year Member
I will check that out.

Although I would still say that 95% of the population is terrified or doesn't care for arachnids / inverts / reptiles.

You can meet someone nice (ish) but getting them "on board" with your hobby is still like a 2% probability.

Not crying the poor tale, as I'm a fairly good looking dude... but it's a case of finding something in common with others. And you can meet a good looking girl, but a good portion of society is quite brainwashed to boot.

So not only are you trying to sell yourself, but then you are trying to sell the fact that you keep animals most people are petrified of!

That's the reality.

If you have a partner that is happy with you and your hobby... cherish them. That's all I can say. You've struck gold.

This seems to have gone from silent crickets chirping to agony aunt page :p ahaha

hubert2533

i put a black cricket in the terrarium and my tarantula didint eat it for the past 2 days

i even see it kind of headbut the tarantulas legs, do i take it out? is this normal?

Latest posts