• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Your favorite flavor "anything"

Ajbeardow

I only accept cash or PayPal :D :D :D :D
Not cake and pretzels? I think I need to switch financial advisors...I feel like I may been given some bad advice.

im-never-going-to-financially-recover-from-this-joe-exotic-tiger-king-meme.jpg

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
They taste as good as they look. That is just one thing that the bakery makes, that tastes heavenly, the second thing is cinnamon rolls. I've had cinnamon rolls from many places, but this little hole in the wall bakery has won the award in my opinion.

It's nice to know that things are opening back up everywhere for the most part. Some places remain closed and business are foreclosing (which is sad). These little mom and pop shops really make a difference in our communities.

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
It's nice to know that things are opening back up everywhere for the most part. Some places remain closed and business are foreclosing (which is sad). These little mom and pop shops really make a difference in our communities.
Many places around here give you the option of curbside or not. My area is almost nothing but small businesses, so in other words I live in a very small town. I'm going back to the bakery tomorrow to pick up some peanut butter cheesecake.

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
There was a restaurant here that used to make bourbon custard milkshakes. Bring that one back, please.