• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Young T's for sale in Alabama.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Sorry, did you not see my listing and price? Send me your number in a email.

I didn't see a price but do you only have 1 of each species? Or are there multiples of each? I know you have 18 different species but there isn't a "count" for each one unless they are sold individually and you only have one of each?

Scottcav

I didn't see a price but do you only have 1 of each species? Or are there multiples of each? I know you have 18 different species but there isn't a "count" for each one unless they are sold individually and you only have one of each?
I have 16, I originally had 18, but 2 died. I just have one of each species listed.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Sorry it has taken so long to reply. Here is a list:
Grammostola Pulchra 2" + juvenile
G. Iherjngi 2" juvenile
G. Porteri 3/4" sling

Brachypelma Klassi (all are 1/2 to 1" slings)
B. Vagans
B. Auratum
B. Bohemi
B. Epricureanum
B. Homorii

Alphonopelma Burica 3/4" sling

Orphnaecus species Panay Blue 1" sling
O. Philippines 1/2 sling

Ephebopus Murinus 11/2" sling

Phormictopus Cancerides 2" juvenile

Avicularia Purpurea 1 1/2" sling
A. Klassi 3/4" sling

Let me know if interested.

Scott C.

Here is your list...
But there is no price?

Scottcav

Oh ok! Thank you for clarifying. Which 2 died? Also, there isn't a price listed- or at least I don't see one...
I had a Brazilian red rump and a Bolivian white leg. Not sure what got the Grammostola, but the Bolivian white leg might of died from impaction. As far as the price, I posted 500.00 with all the extras that come with it. What you would be getting is probably worth around 1000.00 .

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I had a Brazilian red rump and a Bolivian white leg. Not sure what got the Grammostola, but the Bolivian white leg might of died from impaction. As far as the price, I posted 500.00 with all the extras that come with it. What you would be getting is probably worth around 1000.00 .

Sending you a private message. Check your inbox at the top of the screen.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member

Can you ship?

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
It says that email can't be reached. Is it yahoo? Gmail?

Latest posts