• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Yay! 1week to go!

hopeful_tarantula

3 Year Member
Yay! I only have 1 week before I can finally get my first ever Tarantula!

Still haven't decided between the G. Pulchripes and the B. Auratum yet though...will probably decide on the day lol. Going to go for a juvenile if I can.

I'm really glad that my parents have agreed to let me get one...only been waiting for 21 years lol.

Thank you very much for all the information you have given me. Looking forward to posting my first photos soon.

Julia x

Tara Russell

3 Year Member
I remember where my Mom was so scared of my Rosie hahahahahahahaha now she holds her and everything even my Dad sometimes my Rosie groomed on my dads hands once and freaked him out XD

Sabeth

3 Year Member
Yay! I only have 1 week before I can finally get my first ever Tarantula!

Still haven't decided between the G. Pulchripes and the B. Auratum yet though...will probably decide on the day lol. Going to go for a juvenile if I can.

I'm really glad that my parents have agreed to let me get one...only been waiting for 21 years lol.

Thank you very much for all the information you have given me. Looking forward to posting my first photos soon.

Julia x
Congrats!!! :)