• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Winner of March 2021 competition

Wolfclans

And I know you are just busting chops but just in case if you were serious, Enzo took this picture on March 9th at 7:20 am before I brought him to school. Please by all means do share where you saw the picture online, especially before 03/09 :)
This said I appreciate the comment very much as I'll be able to show my 9 years old (you can see him on video in this thread in front of the Ts) that he did such an amazing job with his picture (Taken with my iphone 10 and a macro lens) that some people thought it was a professional picture taken from a website ;)
All cool good for him he won right on! No beef here I'm just trying to make you laugh since everyone going crazy over covid need a sense of humor these days lol

Wolfclans

And I know you are just busting chops but just in case if you were serious, Enzo took this picture on March 9th at 7:20 am before I brought him to school. Please by all means do share where you saw the picture online, especially before 03/09 :)
This said I appreciate the comment very much as I'll be able to show my 9 years old (you can see him on video in this thread in front of the Ts) that he did such an amazing job with his picture (Taken with my iphone 10 and a macro lens) that some people thought it was a professional picture taken from a website ;)
Sorry didn't know it was a child. I am very happy for the boy great job on raising such a stunning T

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Sorry didn't know it was a child. I am very happy for the boy great job on raising such a stunning T
No worries, I figured you were busting chops but I had to take a stand as he reads everything new on the forum religiously every day and I didn’t want to get on his bad side for not defending him ;)

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
No worries, I figured you were busting chops but I had to take a stand as he reads everything new on the forum religiously every day and I didn’t want to get on his bad side for not defending him ;)

Enzo: *reading everything new on the forum while researching species, keeping and husbandry techniques
fprtsR3.gif

Me: *reading anything
giphy-5.gif

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Enzo: *reading everything new on the forum while researching species, keeping and husbandry techniques
View attachment 56389

View attachment 56390
View attachment 56389

We just got him Tarantulas of the world, in French, almost $100 (but an amazing book). He reads faster than we can afford :)

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Lord, I already have a 9 years old with attitude, do I really have to take care of another one???
Click on the link, it is an Amazon US listing, written in English and the book they are selling is a French edition but in English (I know as we had to send it back and have it swapped for a French written one).
Needless to say, some French people do speak a second language, many do, including the one explaining this to you as well as the people selling the book :p