• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Who's molted today

Rs50matt

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
0409B659-3A34-4592-A0A0-561C56A7F7C3.jpeg
2D3B6E5D-A9BD-4C51-8A82-79540AD12DEA.jpeg
C7E792D9-2CAD-48BF-A1DC-E53A410FA446.jpeg
E9EB4DE5-D59F-4F11-AB7F-A6DD536CAB0D.jpeg

G Pulchra juv male flipped yesterday so got to keep an eye on him as he molted which was fortunate as after he finished he flipped over as normal but then a few minutes later he had flipped back upside down and was leaking fluid. Had to try patch him up with corn flour and today he seems ok. Hopefully he’ll continue as normal :)

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
How did u create that hide its lovely. Mine r from the shop and they r crap. Bought 1 now but too big length wise and the hole is tiny and has no hight either.
Take a look at the thread I started about these fellows, you'll see.

Ajbeardow

I didn't expect to be posting in this thread so soon- wow! My little a.gen sling had his first moult in my care. His brother is a bit behind but will hopefully catch up and do the same soon.

Proud dad moment. Couldn't be happier that his (and my first) moult all went well.

ilovebrachys

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I didn't expect to be posting in this thread so soon- wow! My little a.gen sling had his first moult in my care. His brother is a bit behind but will hopefully catch up and do the same soon.

Proud dad moment. Couldn't be happier that his (and my first) moult all went well.

View attachment 46354
Awww you never forget your first moult :)

Latest posts