• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Who's molted today

sdsnybny

3 Year Member
Fresh molted adult female Avicularia rufa

2019-09-16 15.27.22.jpg

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Now I know not only that there is such a thing as a Stitchoplastoris asterix, but also what it looks like. Where on earth do you get these unusual tarantulas from? You have loads from genera I've never heard of before! Lol

I like the unusual ones and most of mine have been bought from the Polish shops

Jess S

1,000+ Post Club
My 1cm Lasiodora parahybana finally moulted today and almost doubled in size. Dolothele diamantinensis moulted couple weeks prior, but thought I'd include it. Sadly, that moult was trashed, but I salvaged it as best as I could.

IMG_20190921_213712.jpg

Last edited:

AndrewClayton

My 1cm Lasiodora parahybana finally moulted today and almost doubled in size. Dolothele diamantinensis moulted couple weeks prior, but thought I'd include it. Sadly, that moult was trashed, but I salvaged it as best as I could.

View attachment 40918
That still looks like you could sex it I’ve just sexed my P Cam there and it was literally only one book lung and spermathecae left on it

Jess S

1,000+ Post Club
I'm pretty sure I got a boy but have been planning to have a go at sexing the moult.if at all possible. The moult is just 3cm DLS. So may be a bit hard. It's a large sling now 5 cm