• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

where is a good place to by....

jrh3

3 Year Member
im looking for a few small pieces of cork bark for my cage setups also eco earth. are there any dedicated tarantula supply sites? like joshs frogs is geared to frogs, do we have a tarantula supply shop?

Meludox

3 Year Member
As far as I am aware there aren't many online tarantula shops in the US. I don't see why you couldn't just buy from Josh's Frogs though, or some larger retailer like LLLReptile.

jrh3

3 Year Member
As far as I am aware there aren't many online tarantula shops in the US. I don't see why you couldn't just buy from Josh's Frogs though, or some larger retailer like LLLReptile.
yeah i will probably do that but was gonna give business to T shop if there was any. plus just feeling out where everyone gets there stuff from

Entity

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
yup i buy from jamie a lot. she is good to deal with. and there is some good stuff that comes up on amazon.com when u do a search.....where is my discounts for the plugs amazon!!!???lol

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
i got 2 cork bark tubes on Amazon not too long ago. 18" tubes for like $12 or so for the pair. Amazon has a lot of accessories for invert habitats. I get most of my stuff there. there's an online place that sells bulk cork bark also, neherps i think maybe?