• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What's the best looking OBT?

The best first OBT in terms of looks is...

• Total voters

Whitelightning777

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I'm kicking around the idea of getting a dark color form because they're just incredible looking, but I've wondered what are really the best looking ones to people who already have a couple of specimens.

The DCF seems to be hard to find and slightly more expensive but far less then I've paid for other tarantulas.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I have both Usambara and Tete and I find it hard to decide which is my favourite. I loved the bright orange of the Usamara, hence I bought one as my 1st ever T but since getting the Tete I find I also love the mix of orange. and chocolate brown.

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
20190303_170834.jpg
Orange...

Last edited:

Whitelightning777

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I have the perfect enclosure for a juvenile but would have to rehouse it at some point. It would probably be best to just give it some webbing anchor points in an adult cage. I could just toss in feeders through the port & avoid the drama.

Whitelightning777

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
That's true, but the 3 forms do look different and people do have their favorites. I do agree that none of the color forms are boring or bad looking. It's difficult to decide.

Latest posts