• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What's everyone listening to?

Jess S

1,000+ Post Club
This popped up in my feed and I thought it was genius, seeing as it's taking the mickey out of one of my favourite bands and all :)
Bit longer than 10 seconds though, it's the whole bloody song!! The end is very funny, his David Draiman noises had me in fits lol

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
This popped up in my feed and I thought it was genius, seeing as it's taking the mickey out of one of my favourite bands and all :)
Bit longer than 10 seconds though, it's the whole bloody song!! The end is very funny, his David Draiman noises had me in fits lol

You a George Michael fan then? I thought he was one of best music writers and singers in many a decade. Saw him at Pavarotti People concert in Verona on Honeymoon* and also at his 25 live tour. Utter utter genius of a man IMHO.

*My now ex wife used to claim that George was only gay because he had never met her. yeah right, keep telling yourself that dear! I had more chance than her!

Jess S

1,000+ Post Club
You a George Michael fan then? I thought he was one of best music writers and singers in many a decade. Saw him at Pavarotti People concert in Verona on Honeymoon* and also at his 25 live tour. Utter utter genius of a man IMHO.

*My now ex wife used to claim that George was only gay because he had never met her. yeah right, keep telling yourself that dear! I had more chance than her!

Not really chick, but I agree he could write (not that I know anything but I know what I like!) and boy could he sing too. I have his live performances of "Don't let the Sun Go Down on Me" with Elton John and " Somebody to Love" in my music library. Goosebumps, shivers and a lump in my throat every time.

Your ex-wife..... haha that's funny, trust you Phil lol :D

E

ExMember

First saw LOG when they were touring for As the Palaces Burn opening for Slayer and Hatebreed. Even back then you could tell they were gonna blow up! That pit was brutal though. 30 foot 2 inch deep blood pool lol. Everyone thought I was bleeding profusely on the bus going home. Had a shower and it turned out to be other peoples! Good times!

Latest posts