• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What's everyone listening to?

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I listen to myself getting slapped by my neighbor. Well, the other day really.
Get a big stick, and hit him in the face with it. All that matters is he ends up not wanting another conflict. Thats called the shock and awe effect. Anyone can take an asswhipping. Its usually a temporary thing. Good luck :D

m0lsx

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I mainly listen to my scanner. So things like the Civil Airband, local security companies, car recovery companies, shipping close to the coast. Military air, that sort of thing.
On a different radio I also listen to the hobby short wave (pirate) broadcasters & some other bits too.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Idk why I can't embed the you tube video (maybe because I access this forum from my phone) but I'm listening to Billie Eilish "Bad Guy". Lyrics are awesome.... (hehehehe)

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Ive got her 2 albums on my itunes. My daughter loves her.
Yeah at first when I heard the song I wasn't really paying attention to the lyrics....and I thought the beat sucked. I was like "this is the dumbest song I've ever heard".... lol....then I actually looked her up on you tube....watched the video and read the lyrics....bad ass, lol. I rest my case. :D

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
q3GlDOf.jpg

Thank you, precious! :D Always lookin' out. And I LOVE the pic....kinda goes with the vid..... mind if I use it? Reminds me of..... me. ;):cool:

Last edited:

Latest posts