• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What kind of T is the best for DISPLAY?

Silly

Can you guys recommend which species of T is the best for display? Not one thatll hide and youll never seen them. I have a geniculata already and she is not shy at all.

Are there any others? I wanna expand my collection. I just got sucked into this hobby 2 weeks ago and i already am addicted.. LOL...

How about Versicolor or Green bottle Blues?

All suggestions welcome!

:D
;D

THANKS!

Konstantin

3 Year Member
Can you guys recommend which species of T is the best for display? Not one thatll hide and youll never seen them. I have a geniculata already and she is not shy at all.

Are there any others? I wanna expand my collection. I just got sucked into this hobby 2 weeks ago and i already am addicted.. LOL...

All suggestions welcome!

;D

THANKS!
Hi
I only came back to the hobby few months ago after long long break.
I curently have 5 Adult females .Four of them are always out and on display(Lasiodora Parahybana, Nhandu Chromatus, A.Geniculata and Tliltocatl albopilosum Nicaragua)All of them are good as gold and have great feeding responses ,hitting pray like tanks.5th one is Aphonopelma chalcodes that is very passive and haven't eaten since August last year. I bought her in October.
Phormictopus sp,Pamphobeteus sp are few others on my list that I believe will be great display Ts.
GBB is a must in any colection you can never go wrong with it.Gorgeous colours and voracious appetite.
Hope that helps
Regards Konstantin

Konstantin

3 Year Member
The thing is if you go for slings most of them will burrow.And there are some T sp that take ages to grow to maturity and out of it.
Regards Konstantin

FishermanSteve

3 Year Member

All suggestions welcome!

;D

THANKS!

I am a HUGE fan of GBB’s! They are vibrantly colored, great eaters, and cover their enclosures with copious amounts of web. Normally, they are not recommended for new keepers because the adults are very skittish and some will kick urticating hairs at the slightest disturbance, but I wouldn’t dare say you aren’t ready for one yet :p lol

Silly

I am a HUGE fan of GBB’s! They are vibrantly colored, great eaters, and cover their enclosures with copious amounts of web. Normally, they are not recommended for new keepers because the adults are very skittish and some will kick urticating hairs at the slightest disturbance, but I wouldn’t dare say you aren’t ready for one yet :p lol
LOL Fisherman Steve!

I have a local friend who is breeding them. Hes selling me a juvie female for 160$. Im gonna get it soon hopefully. :D THANKS! Ill take pics and show you guys! :D

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Phormictopus cancerides

They are among my top 5 favorites in general, being a good display species is just a plus. (Getting ready to breed mine in a few weeks). Slings of this species are neat looking.

Alumentum

My GBB was my first tarantula and I love her. Always out and about or visible, beautifully colored. Feeding her is great too, her takedowns are amazing! This is her chilling in broad day light.

Attachments

• 0209202012.jpg
    0209202012.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 25

Latest posts