• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What are the signs of a nearly 3 year old tarantula molting

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
My cats have fleas. I've treated most of the house over the last few days. While treating the house I've tape up the door to the room where my T's are. Now today I needed to treat the T room so I've moved them all into the first room that was treated and taped up the door and opened the window. There all fine :)

micheldied

3 Year Member
Is she still unable to control her movements? If she's acting like the T in the video, it definitely isn't because of damp substrate. If she didn't like the substrate, she'd be climbing or avoiding it, but not acting crazy. I've only heard of one case where a T survived DKS, it was very long ago. I believe the owner put it in an ICU and had to manually place a bottle cap of cricket juice under the T's face to feed it, amongst other things.

boo boo 86

3 Year Member
Yes she is still unable to control her movements. She is eating and webbing tho which I'm taking as a good sign. I will try and upload a video of her movements so you can see.

Latest posts