• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Well This happened

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
image.jpeg
I'm on vaction this week and only had surgery to deal with and thats no fun. So insteed of waiting until next month I placed a nice size order from petcenter. Along with the chaco from jamies coming tomorrow. I will hopefully be good on Ts for a few months,lol

Pearl Dusenbery

3 Year Member
If u have not had one before u will b happy with the G. Pulchra they r very docile and calm and I'm finding that my G. Porteri has a bit of an attitude. If u watched my unboxing vid that's the one that was huge and went haywire when it came out the tube. Lol

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
If u have not had one before u will b happy with the G. Pulchra they r very docile and calm and I'm finding that my G. Porteri has a bit of an attitude. If u watched my unboxing vid that's the one that was huge and went haywire when it came out the tube. Lol
These are all new species to me. The main one that will probably be a bunch of shenanigans to deal with is that OBT, and maybe the GBB since they can be flightly. Very awesome video btw and congrats on your new Ts

Pearl Dusenbery

3 Year Member
These are all new species to me. The main one that will probably be a bunch of shenanigans to deal with is that OBT, and maybe the GBB since they can be flightly. Very awesome video btw and congrats on your new Ts

I couldn't handle an OBT yet the porteri has too many shenanigans for me right now but I am getting used to it. Any time I have to open the enclosure I put it inside a bigger enclosure just in case it gets out. Lol. I don't know a whole lot about the others but just wanted to put my two cents in on the ones I do know about. Congrats to u too on ur new T's as well I'm sure they will keep ur mind busy as u heal from ur surgery and get back to work. Good luck

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Congrats on the new additions :) I.Mira is a beautiful T and the Bumba Cabocla will surprise you, ravenous appetites lol Hope you're doing good my friend... :)
Thanks! There was more I wanted but I felt this was a good lot to get. I had a avic purp in my cart but unfortunately it got sold out. That will be on the next round hopefully,haha! Thank you!, pain has gone down alot now its just more of a nuisance then being in actual pain. But I have some rum and cider so that should take care of things:)

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I couldn't handle an OBT yet the porteri has too many shenanigans for me right now but I am getting used to it. Any time I have to open the enclosure I put it inside a bigger enclosure just in case it gets out. Lol. I don't know a whole lot about the others but just wanted to put my two cents in on the ones I do know about. Congrats to u too on ur new T's as well I'm sure they will keep ur mind busy as u heal from ur surgery and get back to work. Good luck
Thanks! The obt im going go be putting in a slightly larger enclouser so it can grow into it. Rather only need to rehouse that one as little as possibe lol. I do the same i have a rehouse tub which has come in handy when my versicolor wouldnt go inits new home and just wanting to go up so it felt it needed to run up my hand and jump, lol. Thankfully it landed in the tub. Thank you! Im exicted to build their homes,get them and then photograph them and enjot them before I go back to work(bleh) ;)

Pearl Dusenbery

3 Year Member
Thanks! The obt im going go be putting in a slightly larger enclouser so it can grow into it. Rather only need to rehouse that one as little as possibe lol. I do the same i have a rehouse tub which has come in handy when my versicolor wouldnt go inits new home and just wanting to go up so it felt it needed to run up my hand and jump, lol. Thankfully it landed in the tub. Thank you! Im exicted to build their homes,get them and then photograph them and enjot them before I go back to work(bleh) ;)

Yea just feeding or watering this ornery little bugger involves a larger enclosure. It likes to hang out at the top in the crack and any time it hears the lid start to open it gets even farther up in the crack so it can make a quick escape.

I can't wait to get my T room set up so I don't have to do this in the living room floor or on the coffee table. We r working on purpose built shelving for enclosures and tables with 1 ft high slick sides (just in case someone escapes). The room will b completely sealed off and stay at a consistent temp year around. Hubby finally realized that a few T's just will not do and is going to build me a whole room for them. Yea buddy!!!!

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Yea just feeding or watering this ornery little bugger involves a larger enclosure. It likes to hang out at the top in the crack and any time it hears the lid start to open it gets even farther up in the crack so it can make a quick escape.

I can't wait to get my T room set up so I don't have to do this in the living room floor or on the coffee table. We r working on purpose built shelving for enclosures and tables with 1 ft high slick sides (just in case someone escapes). The room will b completely sealed off and stay at a consistent temp year around. Hubby finally realized that a few T's just will not do and is going to build me a whole room for them. Yea buddy!!!!
I dont have a T room atm.Everything is done in my bedroom. Thankfully atm all Ts are sling in a micro climate which consolidates the little enclousers in to one container that can be stacked with other microclimates which i keep on shelving unit I picked up from walmart.room is a bit tight with 4'x2' snake cage and a 100gallon stock tub for the turtles but it keeps things warm and humid. Running a hot air humidifier helps as well:)

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I always manage to get my order in after the cutoff time and have to wait till the following Monday for shipping. Lol
Yeah i was hoping to have it shipped today but there's people ahead of me. So gotta wait until monday. Kinda annoying but idc as long as I get my Ts and they are alive. But its also ok because I got a T today anyway from another breeder.

Latest posts