• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Well I finally created a YouTube channel

Whitelightning777

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
If your cell phone camera is good enough, the easiest way to do it is with the mobile app.

The alternative is to use a camera & transfer the video card to a computer and then upload. They really don't require much planning.

A video editor and compresser is helpful but fat from necessary. Inshot or My movie are good ones, but you need the premium versions. Those are just a few bucks, dirt cheap. These work on your cell phone.

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
If your cell phone camera is good enough, the easiest way to do it is with the mobile app.

The alternative is to use a camera & transfer the video card to a computer and then upload. They really don't require much planning.

A video editor and compresser is helpful but fat from necessary. Inshot or My movie are good ones, but you need the premium versions. Those are just a few bucks, dirt cheap. These work on your cell phone.
The planning is more along the lines of what do I want to do for each video. I am thinking of doing a collaboration in the coming months that spotlights less common species. By the way, I don't know if you use duo or not, but do you know what the duo symbol at the top of the mobile app is for? (If you use duo that is)

Whitelightning777

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I'm not sure, but inshot is a decent video editor.

Typically you get rid of water marks by either buying the pro version or by watching an advertisement for most of them.

I'm not totally sure because I don't use that one however.

Latest posts