• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Weirdness

khatchet

3 Year Member
Yeah its bad when the rose is the normal one i have one. It was my second tarantula every one on my other forum told me how good it was for beganer that was all lies. But it is taken care of well.

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Yeah, a Rosie was my first experience with T's. I baby sat one for a friend for about a year when I was just in college. I loved that crazy thing! Years later my hubby asked if I wanted to get a tarantula and with in a month I had 5 lol.

BigTGirl93

3 Year Member
I have 3 now too, I almost got a Rosie at first, but after my interaction with my Pink Toe...I was sold! No offense to the Rosie's I still love them and will probably own one one day, I also have a Salmon Pink Birdeater and a Chaco Golden Knee :D

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I hope Money dont become a grumpy rose. He fell head first into his water bowl earlier in pursuit of a cricket sadly I didnt get a picture of it but made me laugh. He is mad but never aggressive towards me. Hes very food orientated tho.

BigTGirl93

3 Year Member
Awe that is too funny! My mom and I share the hobby of owning T's she and I love them, but she will never ever handle one of mine no matter how relaxed and docile they may be, she still says no. Hahaha My boyfriend will look at them while there in their enclosure but if they start moving he runs for it! LOL makes me laugh!:D