• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

WANTED: full or broke molt pieces!

thesakedoc

3 Year Member
Looking for people who have extra whole molts or pieces of leg molts - I use these to make jewelries.

Dies anyone have any lying around and headed to the trash? I could really use them!!

PM me and let me kno so we can work something out... As trade perhaps I can send you back some of the jewelry I make. Thx sooo much! :)

Charmyknux

3 Year Member
What do you make? I use the molted fangs to make earrings and necklaces :)
And here I thought I was the only psycho that did that.

Frances Pauli

3 Year Member
I've done fang earrings too, but I've always wanted some way to utilize the molts themselves. I can send you quite a few if you like...I've hoarded them for "future imaginary craft" purposes.

thesakedoc

3 Year Member
I've done fang earrings too, but I've always wanted some way to utilize the molts themselves. I can send you quite a few if you like...I've hoarded them for "future imaginary craft" purposes.

Sounds great! Have u seen any of my tarantula jewelry? It's on etsy, shop name: gamglamour and I have a post here with pix of u can find it.

Would u like to trade?

Frances Pauli

3 Year Member
I've been looking through the other thread. I'd love a piece back, if you can, but mostly I'd like to see the molts used for something pretty ...(and get them out of my storage) :) I've really been saving them for a long time. Not sure they all survived, but there's definitely a variety of sizes and species in my little plastic boxes. lol

thesakedoc

3 Year Member
Well, pm me your address and we can work something out! What's ur favorite color/species. I prob have something in my jewelry arsenal that's perfect for u!!

Frances Pauli

3 Year Member
Sure thing....just as soon as I work out how to PM. lol I'll gather them up in the meantime. Favorite species is H. maculata. close second is P. cambridgei or irminia. (I'm a sucker for a tree spider) I may have some of those. I know I have some big Haitian molts and such. I'll dig them out, pack them up and see if I can find a message button somewhere. :)
I found profile post. Am I getting warm?

Latest posts