• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Urgent Please Help!!!!

newtots

3 Year Member
Sorry my phone cut off my topic.... I just got 2 t slings, a chilean flame tarantula, and a curly hair... (can't spell the technical names.. Anyway I found a bug in my bed last night and upon closer inspection found it to be fleas. I have to spray my whole room down but I want to make sure it won't affect the new slings... Any advice??? Preferably asap

katiekatelyn

3 Year Member
Take them out of the area. Take any living thing out of the area, including other pets and plants. Then I guess make sure your room is properly vented before you reintroduce them. I'd give it 48 hours at least.

hellknite

3 Year Member
When I find a spray necessary, I put my T's outside the house and a couple of times in the car provided that it's ventilated..

newtots

3 Year Member
i'm in canada so i'm really no where near most people on here... i haven't found any fleas since just the other day. and putting them outside would be more fatal than any flea killer, it's pretty much skipped fall again and keeps freezing and frosting here. i'm going to wait and see if i find any more fleas before i tear my room apart. i sprayed my bed with lemon juice and the t's really don't seem to care at all.

Latest posts