• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

up grade !!!

spidey noob

3 Year Member
hi all, :)
i have had a bit of a problem lately as i have orderd to many new Ts & ran out of space on the current rack, as u can see in the pic :confused: (so i needed a new set up)

i was orignaly going to get a chrome rack but couldnt decide on the best way to heat it, with out needing 1000w of heaters !!! so i decided to get these two instead for now & im going to add another one down the line.

its not set up fully yet as im getting some better heat mats (4 x 48" x 12") & two new thrrmostats so i can set them for night & day temp change. ;)

P.S im going to add some of the round vents on the wood below & above glass doors to get more air flow going through the vivs !!!

Thivo

3 Year Member
Good preparation and anticipating the growth of your T's... Same with me, one of my worries is where in my room to place them... Now they are just slings, but sonner I really needed to locate all of my T's permanently in one corner of my room...

Latest posts