• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Uneventful Re-Housing of P. ornata

Tortoise Tom

1,000+ Post Club
So a funny rehouse.. not about to post this by itself. My son who is learning the hobby like myself was helping rehouse an H. Maculata. Open the top and in .5 seconds up my left arm, under my shirt sleeve and in my armpit. Needless to say it was funny as heck watching my son try to capture said beast
Yep. Arboreals go up... and sometimes terrestrials do too... :D

Lucky you weren't bit. That would have been a bad one.

Tnoob

I noticed that the moment my heart rate increases. Is the moment things become unpredictable. Like with my H. Pulchripes, I can watch it move around it's enclosure all day, but the moment I get excited it bolts tword it's burrow. They must be able to sense heart rate.

Tnoob

I noticed that the moment my heart rate increases. Is the moment things become unpredictable. Like with my H. Pulchripes, I can watch it move around it's enclosure all day, but the moment I get excited it bolts tword it's burrow. They must be able to sense heart rate.

Tnoob

Latest posts