• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

underside picture of b vagans.

Zurchiboy

3 Year Member
20161120_162105.jpg
Our b vagans is roughly 1.2 inch dls. I still believe it is too small for accurately determining but here's a picture for those who want to give it a shot. I am hoping it turns out to be a she when it grows up.

Entity

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I would wager a guess as a male. like u said a little small right now. but the absence of curvature between the front two book lungs makes it look male to me. just my 2 cents though, I am definitely not an expert. :)

Zurchiboy

3 Year Member
I would wager a guess as a male. like u said a little small right now. but the absence of curvature between the front two book lungs makes it look male to me. just my 2 cents though, I am definitely not an expert. :)
I only have 2 slings. So it's hard to see since the underside of our new gbb looks the same. I'll just have to be patient. I am sure they are born female and male. Just can't tell.