• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Underground reptiles

timc

3 Year Member
I’ve heard nothing but bad things about them over the years, everything from getting sent the wrong animals to just being straight ripped off, and this isn’t just limited to spiders. Also, why buy inverts from a reptile dealer? Plenty of excellent sellers that specialize is tarantulas and inverts that are far more worthy of your business.

ArachnoHorn

3 Year Member
I’ve heard nothing but bad things about them over the years, everything from getting sent the wrong animals to just being straight ripped off, and this isn’t just limited to spiders. Also, why buy inverts from a reptile dealer? Plenty of excellent sellers that specialize is tarantulas and inverts that are far more worthy of your business.
Thank you for your reply. This is my second online order. The 1st one went well with backwaterreptiles So I have been willing to order another T online.

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Thank you for your reply. This is my second online order. The 1st one went well with backwaterreptiles So I have been willing to order another T online.
I have never dealt with them, but the reviews I’ve come across have been mostly negative. If you want to order from someone who is reliable, but also with a fancy website, 03arachnids and shanesspiders are the way to go.

On a similar note, the fact you hade a positive experience with “slackwater” reptiles is a shock, I have never dealt with them either, but the number of negative reviews they get is enough to break the internet.