• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

UMA Aracnee Wholesale

UMA ARACNEE

Hi Everyone,

Hope everything is going well for you guys.

We are a Regulated Management Unit for the Conservation of Wildlife in Mexico.

As a new project in the company, we are expanding our sales division to connect directly to Online Shops and Retail stores all over USA, our objective is to offer a competitive advantage to our clients, with more species, better prices and more profit margin.

We also have the infrastructure to do all the import process to the United States for our clients who do not have imports permits, making it easier for them to do business with us and getting their order directly to their door via domestic US shipping.

We understand that you are the expert on the retail market, so please feel free to share any inside with us regarding our species or prices.

We work towards creating a long-term relationship with our clients.

Get to know us a little more,

(ACTIVATE CC IN ENGLISH)

Check our website: www.aracnee.com

To get our list, send us an email [email protected]

Best Regards,

UMA Aracnee is an organization founded in 2014 and is regulated by Mexico´s top authority The Ministry of the Environment and Natural Resources (SEMARNAT). UMA Aracnee is registered with the Mexican government as a Management Unit for the Conservation of Wildlife, having all the permits for reproduction, breeding, commercial import and export of tarantulas and many other species including those entered in CITES (Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species).

License number: SEMARNAT-UMA-IN-0103 GRO
Rancho La Hinojosa S/N Coyuca de Benitez, 40980 Guerrero, Mx.

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hi Everyone,

Hope everything is going well for you guys.

We are a Regulated Management Unit for the Conservation of Wildlife in Mexico.

As a new project in the company, we are expanding our sales division to connect directly to Online Shops and Retail stores all over USA, our objective is to offer a competitive advantage to our clients, with more species, better prices and more profit margin.

We also have the infrastructure to do all the import process to the United States for our clients who do not have imports permits, making it easier for them to do business with us and getting their order directly to their door via domestic US shipping.

We understand that you are the expert on the retail market, so please feel free to share any inside with us regarding our species or prices.

We work towards creating a long-term relationship with our clients.

Get to know us a little more,

(ACTIVATE CC IN ENGLISH)

Check our website: www.aracnee.com

To get our list, send us an email [email protected]

Best Regards,

UMA Aracnee is an organization founded in 2014 and is regulated by Mexico´s top authority The Ministry of the Environment and Natural Resources (SEMARNAT). UMA Aracnee is registered with the Mexican government as a Management Unit for the Conservation of Wildlife, having all the permits for reproduction, breeding, commercial import and export of tarantulas and many other species including those entered in CITES (Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species).

License number: SEMARNAT-UMA-IN-0103 GRO
Rancho La Hinojosa S/N Coyuca de Benitez, 40980 Guerrero, Mx.
Appreciate your participation and commitment to the hobby/species

Please review Marketplace Rules and revise your post, accordingly

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I sent an email with no response. It's been a few days..... :(

UMA ARACNEE

Send an email to get a pricelist? Nope. Not me. Why not just post your availability list? Am I missing some

I sent an email with no response. It's been a few days..... :(
Hi Casey, sorry for the delay. The email has been sent. =) Let us know if you have any questions regarding our services. Thanks for contacting us. Have an amazing day.

UMA ARACNEE

i understand that there are many wrongful practices around, be sure that we do no operate in that manner, we have strong values as a company and we are just trying our best to find our

Send an email to get a pricelist? Nope. Not me. Why not just post your availability list? Am I missing something?
Hi Phonik1, you can be 100% sure that there is nothing fishy going on, we sell tarantulas we do not do Phishing or resell your info to third parties (that is not our objective at all, we do not even know how to do that).

We are constantly learning how to communicate better with our clients. If anyone is interested in wholesale from a regulated management unit we believe that a one on one relationship should be built in order to give our best possible customer service, that is why we asked in our post to send us an email.

I will be posting the list here as well for people who would rather have the information right away on the same post, feel free to contact us regarding any questions you might have.

Thanks for your feedback.

Attachments

• TARANTULA AND REPTILE LIST APRIL 2022 US DOLLARS.pdf
    356.2 KB · Views: 29

UMA ARACNEE

Appreciate your participation and commitment to the hobby/species

Please review Marketplace Rules and revise your post, accordingly
Thank you, i will go thru the market rules and be sure to comply with all the rules.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hi Casey, sorry for the delay. The email has been sent. =) Let us know if you have any questions regarding our services. Thanks for contacting us. Have an amazing day.

Thank you so much! I will go through your list. Welcome to the forum and have a wonderful day!

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Thank you, i will go thru the market rules and be sure to comply with all the rules.
When?

I recommend you EITHER start a new thread that confirms to the Marketplace ROE and we lock this one - or I (or another mod) can edit your TOS into your original post in this thread.

Failure to abide by the ROE and post properly will lead to deletion of your post/thread. Please address this post haste. Thanks.

UMA ARACNEE

When?

I recommend you EITHER start a new thread that confirms to the Marketplace ROE and we lock this one - or I (or another mod) can edit your TOS into your original post in this thread.

Failure to confront and post properly will lead to deletion of your post/thread. Please address this post haste. Thanks.

Tomorrow i can send you our TOS in english. We will procede as you determine since you are the moderator, and we are willing to comply with all the rules.
thank you

Latest posts