• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

UK...British Tarantula Society 21.5.17

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
What expos are there in the us, specifically southern us?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Repticon, hmm, can't remember any others..but yeah, you gotta go to the reptile shows, I don't think there are any tarantula specific ones in the south. We do have several great online dealers, but sadly no ATS show, I don't think. :( At least not in south Texas.

LadyFang618

3 Year Member
Repticon, hmm, can't remember any others..but yeah, you gotta go to the reptile shows, I don't think there are any tarantula specific ones in the south. We do have several great online dealers, but sadly no ATS show, I don't think. :( At least not in south Texas.
When is repticon @MassExodus ?

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
When is repticon @MassExodus ?

Depends where you're at. There's other reptile shows as well, I just don't really go to those things so I can't remember the names. Usually most reptile shows have at least a small selection of inverts, some have a large selection. You should check your area, this is the season for them ;)

LadyFang618

3 Year Member
Depends where you're at. There's other reptile shows as well, I just don't really go to those things so I can't remember the names. Usually most reptile shows have at least a small selection of inverts, some have a large selection. You should check your area, this is the season for them ;)
Jacksonville, FL

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
You should have several to choose from. Google reptile expos, herp expos and such, the shows should all have websites with dates and locations they're scheduled for. There's one that comes here to San Antonio two or three times a year..can't for the life of me remember the name though..I keep meaning to go, but every time I make plans, life gets in the way Been here twenty years and still haven't went to it. Or Sea World..
Must be all the spicy hispanic women distracting me..:cool:

LadyFang618

3 Year Member
Ha ha ha ha. That's where I'm from originally @MassExodus ha ha ha. Small world. And I think I know the one ur talking about. I'll check it out. Maybe we can make plans to meet up! Would love to meet knew T people!

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Ha ha ha ha. That's where I'm from originally @MassExodus ha ha ha. Small world. And I think I know the one ur talking about. I'll check it out. Maybe we can make plans to meet up! Would love to meet knew T people!

That would be cool..I feel like a geek talking to people about spiders who aren't in the hobby. That's why I put walls of text up here :) Nobody else cares. The hobby is growing, but not fast enough for me. Let me know if you come to town, I'd be happy to meet you. Unfortunately I never get out of town, let alone the state:( Still have family here?

Latest posts