• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Trading crested geckos for tarantulas

SkittleBunny

3 Year Member
I have very high end juvenile crested geckos and would like to trade a couple for tarantulas of equal value or close atleast. Geckos valued between $150 and $250. 8 to choose from, will pm link to gecko sales page when a trade is offered. Mainly looking for groups of slings/juveniles (and a male t.albopilosus) All species considered.

SkittleBunny

3 Year Member
Do you have any high reds?
I have a few that fire up dark red, this one is the most red/pink one I have right now. I can never seem to catch it fired up, these photos are unfired. It's also the biggest at 4.6 grams in weight, has the long crests/great structure as well as red/black dal spots. All are listed with photos and information on morphmarket store name 'bunnysbeautifulbeasts' if you want to see all 8.

Attachments

• 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    909.8 KB · Views: 9
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 9
  • 1010.jpg
    1010.jpg
    581.4 KB · Views: 10

koshbrosh

3 Year Member
I have very high end juvenile crested geckos and would like to trade a couple for tarantulas of equal value or close atleast. Geckos valued between $150 and $250. 8 to choose from, will pm link to gecko sales page when a trade is offered. Mainly looking for groups of slings/juveniles (and a male t.albopilosus) All species considered.
I have a MM T. albo. He molted out about 3 weeks ago. No sperm web yet.

Latest posts