• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Top 3 wish list

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
and down there for.....
giphy.gif

m0lsx

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I have most of what I really want, but I think the top 3 from my very short want list are...

1. A female T blondi.
2. Cyriopagopus albostriatus, an edible Tarantula. (I like species with a story attached.)
3. B schroeder

About 2 weeks ago I managed to tick S crassipies (whistling spider) off my want list.

Whitelightning777

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
3, exactly?

Oh, & the three dream tarantulas, almost forgot those.

1. P subfusca highland form
2. P ornata
3. Xenethesis sp blue

I'm in MD, a smaller state, probably no way I'll ever get the first two since those are in state sale only. I'm glad I got a pair of P vittata before the ban.

KenD

I recently got a bunch of new slings (27 Ts total now, including ten balfouri in a communal). At the moment I don't really have any other species that I really desire, and I really don't have room for any more. If I'd have the possibility and room for more in the future though, perhaps the following three:

1) Avicularia avicularia - I have a Caribena versicolor, but I've always had a soft spot for the classic pinktoes
2) T. seladonia - truly gorgeous, but far too expensive to me, their small size, and from what I've understood they can be a bit tricky to care for properly
3) A Theraphosa, probably stirmi - I actually had the possibility of getting a Theraphosa apophysis sling as a freebie with my last order, but I simply can't fit a tank of the size an adult Theraphosa would need if I'm to keep the other species I want. It sucked unbelievably hard to not be able to take the apophysis, but couldn't be helped

Latest posts