• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

IMAGINE1391

3 Year Member
5DC24883-B906-4DE8-80BA-84942C497BAC.jpeg
Awesome idea! Here’s my puny collection

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Thought I'd add a tarantula room idea I use in the winter time. As most of you know when the heaters come on the enclosures dry out pretty fast. The room humidity seam to drop really low. So to combat this I'll place 5 gallon buckets of water in the room to slowly evaporate. I have a bucket full of vermiculite soaked with water to do the same. I'll also hang wet Laundry in the room to dry. Just a few things I do so I dont have to water so much. Does anyone else have anything they do similar???

ilovebrachys

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I'd like to start this off with a quick tour of my room...
Thankyou @Arachnoclown for sharing your video (and soundtrack!) Great to See your T room and everybody elses-Especially nice to see @Phil special collection in his bedroom-that's brill,im guessing the space at the bottom is for your missing Brachys!? (rocky pic is cool one of all time greatest movies!)
this is a cool thread to follow:D

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Took some pics of the ever changing tarantula room.
This shelf is all arboreals except the stirmi at the bottom.
20190407_170328.jpg

The slings and juveniles are taking over this shelf...going to need a new one soon. I cant see everyone. Below are all my mature males...gotta keep them away from the ladies.
20190407_170315.jpg

This is all terrestrial and flossoral sp. except the Gravid ornata at the top.
20190407_170408.jpg

Heres my Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens Gbb enclosure.
20190407_170432.jpg

Adrock

Took some pics of the ever changing tarantula room.
This shelf is all arboreals except the stirmi at the bottom.
View attachment 36372
The slings and juveniles are taking over this shelf...going to need a new one soon. I cant see everyone. Below are all my mature males...gotta keep them away from the ladies.View attachment 36373
This is all terrestrial and flossoral sp. except the Gravid ornata at the top.View attachment 36374
Heres my Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens Gbb enclosure. View attachment 36375
Do you breed/sell GBB slings?

RonC

3 Year Member
My B.hamorii decided to open up shop after 51 days. Molted a while back but never opened up it's burrow. Missed regular feeding day yesterday and was looking a bit skinny so fed it this morning. Threw up a threat posture at the Red Runner then pounced. Also noticed my G.pulchra I got back in November had molted for the first time since I got it. Only one of mine that hadn't molted. Now time to open up shop again. Been 59 days since it ate.

Hemolymph

3 Year Member
Thought I'd add a tarantula room idea I use in the winter time. As most of you know when the heaters come on the enclosures dry out pretty fast. The room humidity seam to drop really low. So to combat this I'll place 5 gallon buckets of water in the room to slowly evaporate. I have a bucket full of vermiculite soaked with water to do the same. I'll also hang wet Laundry in the room to dry. Just a few things I do so I dont have to water so much. Does anyone else have anything they do similar???
I hang my wet laundry to dry in mine. Kill two birds with one stone.