• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

The Thrill of the Hunt!

Nubee 2 Ts

3 Year Member
Evening Everyone!
Just wanted to share... this is really the reason why I'm fascinated by tarantulas, spiders and all arachnids for that mater and the reason why I came back to collecting. The evolution and adaptation of these creatures is, to me, absolutely breathtaking...

Martin Oosthuysen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Evening Everyone!
Just wanted to share... this is really the reason why I'm fascinated by tarantulas, spiders and all arachnids for that mater and the reason why I came back to collecting. The evolution and adaptation of these creatures is, to me, absolutely breathtaking...
Hello
Got to love these critters,they are so intense when hunting. We just open a packet,and we have readymade or ready to make food. They actually go after theirs,but I will admit I have some lazy specimens as well haha.

Nubee 2 Ts

3 Year Member
lol yup I know what you mean... I tried uploading a video of my Indian Ornamental pouncing on a cricket but no luck. I'll try again in the morning on my pc.
Thanks again!

Latest posts