• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

The threat to the First Amendment.

Tortoise Tom

1,000+ Post Club
What is you opinion on the Mexican 15 year old who was shot across the border? The Supreme Court is taking up the case on whether the family has the right to sue for violating the teenagers Fourth Ammendment rights under the Constitution.

Should people who are not citizens or are here illegally have Constitutional rights? Should citizens of another country be granted Constitutional rights under U.S. law even though they are not physically in the U.S.?

Your opinion.
Can't find it. Got a link?

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I’m gonna be honest... @MassExodus why are you showing IPs all over the state of Texas?

Maybe he travels....and uses computers in different cities.....hmmm....logical explanation for most things.... hahaha...I'm just being a smart ass....talkin ****....you know me....:D:p

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Maybe he doesn’t? Maybe he’s got more than one account here and there...

A spy! Secret service! Internal Affairs top watch dog! I f*cking knew it!!!! :D Out of curiosity.....how does one know the IP address the other is using? Unless its only visible on a computer. I access this forum from my smart phone.

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Wanna see something retarded? Yes? Ok... I only just read this tonight!
ZqqxYnv.jpg

Apparently I encourage “hate” on a “protected group” lmfao ME?
Being pro white is racist, didnt anyone tell you? Thats alright though, google, youtube,facebook, twitter, those biased ****s are fixing to get broke up.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
If we talk about minority, white Europeans make up 0.2% of the human beings on earth, I’m the real minority! Grrrr

That **** set me off. You know, I play a game (WSOP) poker game....it's an online game and you can chat freely with other players....this guy started in on me....not sure where he was from but certain it was the middle East. I was carrying a conversation with another player that wanted me to cook for him and I told him he can go make a damn sandwich (i was joking obviously because this player and I are friends- he is from England)....this other player rudely interrupted my conversation and made a snide comment stating "we beat women like you into submission in our country and sometimes stone them to death".......let me tell you that i refrained from NOTHING in my thoughts that wanted to exit my lips when he said that **** to me.....my exact words were "well, in my country we can kill mf's like you for beating women like me and get away with it!!!"

Ha ha ha....he had **** to say after the fact....i cursed him for everything he was worth, offered to pay his way into this country and introduce him to Mr. Smith. I was enraged.....beyond control. If that guy were sitting in front of me at a real poker table I likely woulda taken his head off!!! Men that do that **** to women are SCUM. Cowards!! You reap what you sow, I always say. One day he's gonna cross the wrong woman and she's probably gonna beat the **** outta him! Personally, I'd entertain his desire to do so..... (hehehe)

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I go to the gun range ever so often.....most of my practice is in my back yard... I protect mine....and I protect others, as well.

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Iran is a bump in the road..and they have it coming. They produce more radical terrorists than any other **** hole on the planet. I just dont want a drawn out war. Strafe them with heavy weapons from the air, willie pete, whatever. Then we'll have a nice glass parking lot to park our tanks on. :D

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Iran is a bump in the road..and they have it coming. They produce more radical terrorists than any other **** hole on the planet. I just dont want a drawn out war. Strafe them with heavy weapons from the air, willie pete, whatever. Then we'll have a nice glass parking lot to park our tanks on. :D

M.O.B. said she wants to PLLLLAAAYYY!!!! :D:beer:

Latest posts