• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

The second set of new additions are here.

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
X 11 Heterothele gabonensis

This species has been on my top 10 "dream" tarantulas for over a year now, and I finally got some. More hobbyists need to get some slings of this species, as they are definitely unique.

Don't ask me to take pictures of them because I don't even think the best macro lens can take a good picture of them without getting blurry, that is how "TINY" they are.

sdsnybny

3 Year Member
here ya go Brandon

5588619737428199553.jpg

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Congratulations on your new babies. I hope you get to see more of them than I do of mine. I occasionally see a shadow in amongst the web or a leg or 2 down a hole. I've had it nearly Feb '17 at about 0.75" dls

The last photo I have of it taken May '18.
DSCF5490.JPG

What chance of finding it in this lot? Its in a 4" cube completely filled with web right up to the lid
DSCF0995 (2).JPG

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Congratulations on your new babies. I hope you get to see more of them than I do of mine. I occasionally see a shadow in amongst the web or a leg or 2 down a hole. I've had it nearly Feb '17 at about 0.75" dls

The last photo I have of it taken May '18.
View attachment 41407

What chance of finding it in this lot? Its in a 4" cube completely filled with web right up to the lid
View attachment 41408
That is a lot of webbing.

Latest posts