• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

The Crazy Things You See On Craigslist...

Morgan94

3 Year Member
So I was browsing craigslist earlier today and came across an ad for a "reptile rescue" in the town that I'm from so out of curiosity I looked at it. it has to be one of the funniest things I have ever seen on craigslist in my life lol.

THIS IS THE AD :eek:

wanted any unwanted reptiles , we rescue them (lockport)

we are starting up a rescue for any unwanted reptiles. my deer friend ask ask if we can cause she is a lincens rescue for wildlife for any wildlife babies needs help. she ask us cause once in a while people might ask her cause people lets reptile lose outside but she don't know anything about them. we are not in it for the money , we are just don't want any retiles lose outside . when we rehome the reptile we just ask what we have in food etc.. we will make sure people will know how to take care of them. if we have a funny feeling about someone that is just not right we will not let the animal go. call me if you have any the you are unable to take care of or just don't want them plus with spring coming up and see any wildlife babbies that needs help I will get you incontact with the person I know

So after reading that I laughed hysterically for a little while (about 10 minutes) and then thought that nobody in their right mind would contact these people about giving them any living creature or at least I hope not. anyway I hope you can get a laugh out of this like I did o_O

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
So I was browsing craigslist earlier today and came across an ad for a "reptile rescue" in the town that I'm from so out of curiosity I looked at it. it has to be one of the funniest things I have ever seen on craigslist in my life lol.

THIS IS THE AD :eek:

wanted any unwanted reptiles , we rescue them (lockport)

we are starting up a rescue for any unwanted reptiles. my deer friend ask ask if we can cause she is a lincens rescue for wildlife for any wildlife babies needs help. she ask us cause once in a while people might ask her cause people lets reptile lose outside but she don't know anything about them. we are not in it for the money , we are just don't want any retiles lose outside . when we rehome the reptile we just ask what we have in food etc.. we will make sure people will know how to take care of them. if we have a funny feeling about someone that is just not right we will not let the animal go. call me if you have any the you are unable to take care of or just don't want them plus with spring coming up and see any wildlife babbies that needs help I will get you incontact with the person I know

So after reading that I laughed hysterically for a little while (about 10 minutes) and then thought that nobody in their right mind would contact these people about giving them any living creature or at least I hope not. anyway I hope you can get a laugh out of this like I did o_O

One way of trying to get freebies lol..

Entity

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Aren't you just a ray of the sunshine Faa. :) I think they just dont want a bunch of reptiles lose cause that would be bad. lol

Latest posts