• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Thank you!!!

Will25

3 Year Member
Just want to thank everyone on this forum who has helped me over the last few months. You are all awesome and I really appreciate you taking the time to always reply and help us beginner's with questions ..... and you sometimes have to answer the same bloody questions 4 or 5 times in a day! I'm really so grateful for all of you and wish I could invite you all for a nice traditional South-African braai at my house!!! Hahaha I've really had a rough month and can honestly say that I always feel much better just chatting with people who enjoy the same things as me...! This forum is the shizz! Hope everyone has a wonderful week stay blessed!

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Just want to thank everyone on this forum who has helped me over the last few months. You are all awesome and I really appreciate you taking the time to always reply and help us beginner's with questions ..... and you sometimes have to answer the same bloody questions 4 or 5 times in a day! I'm really so grateful for all of you and wish I could invite you all for a nice traditional South-African braai at my house!!! Hahaha I've really had a rough month and can honestly say that I always feel much better just chatting with people who enjoy the same things as me...! This forum is the shizz! Hope everyone has a wonderful week stay blessed!
Same to you man :T:

Latest posts