• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Tattoo

entomology

3 Year Member
OBT are beautiful tarantulas , but have a very bad temper and some people even handle them , but their mood swings are like the weather ha ha ha . It's a T u will enjoy.

Charmyknux

3 Year Member
I have a tat of my favorite spider I ever owned: a rosehair named Tramp. The artist did a fantastic job even adding a shadow. Now that she has passed it is a perfect way to remember her :)
uploadfromtaptalk1394678397710.jpg

entomology

3 Year Member
My tatoo is on half my upper body and is tribal lol.. I'm a pro bodybuilder amongst working for a national park so most ppl dnt see the whole tattoo, but I love it. On my forearm I have a snake as I am a qualified herpetologist and studies in the field for many years.

Charmyknux

3 Year Member
My tatoo is on half my upper body and is tribal lol.. I'm a pro bodybuilder amongst working for a national park so most ppl dnt see the whole tattoo, but I love it. On my forearm I have a snake as I am a qualified herpetologist and studies in the field for many years.
cool!
Do you have snakes? Or just study them?

Latest posts