• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Tarantulas with bioactive enclosures

JS31

All female T’s listed come with Glass bioactive enclosures for an extra $35-$175 depending on the size.

Theraphosa Stirmi 7.5” (Huge Captive bred Female) $250(With 18x24x12 exoterra bioactive setup $425)

Omothymus Violaceopes 6.5” (Young adult Female possibly gravid) $210 (With 12x12x18 exoterra bioactive setup $245)

Cyriopagopus Lividus 6+” (Young adult Female) $90 (With 12x12x12 exoterra bioactive setup $135)

Pterinochilus Murinus 4.75-5” (Female) $110 (With 12x12x12 exoterra setup $155)

Grammostola Porteri 5” (Captive bred! Adult Female) $250 (with 12x12x12 exoterra bioactive enclosure $395)

Psalmopoeus Irminia (Subadult Female) $180(with exoterra 8x8x12 bioactive setup $215)

Poecilotheria Ornata (penultimate male) $100 (ISO)

Poecilotheria Ornata 1.5” sling unsexed $75 (ISO

Neoholothele incei “gold” .5” unsexed $35

At this time I will only SHIP ORDERS WITH 3 OR MORE T’s otherwise all sales are local pickup in Southern California only.

All females a guaranteed and molt confirmed.

All my enclosures are bioactive with plants and springtails and some even have custom made backgrounds. I will send pictures of the T’s and their enclosures upon request.

All sales are final, I am accepting cash only for local pickup. Thanks for looking.

JS31

T.O.S.: By making any purchase you are agreeing to my terms of service. Transactions via PayPal. Buyer pays cost of the animal plus shipping. Shipping via FEDEX overnight or two day. Shipping cost based on FedEx shipping rates to your ZIP code. Live arrival guarantee (LAG) on packages shipped overnight. If shipped to a FEDEX facility, buyer must pick up and sign for the package within 2 hours of its arrival.Will not ship in temps below 40F or above 90F. Seller not responsible for carrier delays; such delays void the LAG. In the event of a DOA, the buyer must notify me within 1 hour of pickup/delivery and send proof of DOA. LAG covers cost of animal only - in the event of a DOA, the buyer will receive a refund for the price of the animal.