• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Tarantula's & Scorpions

Mattkc

3 Year Member
FOR SALE:

• Six (6) unsexed 1.25” DLS Tlitocatl (Brachypelma) vagans: 1st instar on 7-2-19. Very healthy slings held back from my last breeding project; just now starting to show adult colors. Group of six (6) selling for $75.00 plus shipping.

• One (1) 5” male Brachypelma baumgarteni: Last molt 7-10-19. $125 OBO plus shipping.

• One (1) Ultimate Tlitocatl (Brachypelma) vagans: Experienced male that successfully paired with my two girls. He is very active, eating and spinning sperm webs. $35.00 plus shipping.

• One (1) female sub-adult 4” Centruroides caribbeanus: Rare, recently discovered Mexican species from Cozumel. Her 2i molt date was 10-2-17. Last molt 5-24-19. This captive born specimen is very docile and spends the majority of her time out on display. $45.00 plus shipping.
  • ***BONUS*** Unidentified WC 2.5” Palm Springs, CA scorpion included with purchase C. carribbeanus.
T. vagan sling.jpg
T. vagan sling 2.jpg
B. baumgarteni - male.jpg
T. vagan - ultimate male.jpg
Centruroides Caribbeanus - female.jpg
Palm Springs, CA Scorpion - unidentified.jpg

T.O.S.: Transactions via PayPal. Buyer pays cost of the animal plus shipping. Shipping via FEDEX or USPS overnight or two day. Shipping cost based on FedEx & USPS shipping rates to your ZIP code. Live arrival guarantee (LAG) on packages shipped overnight. If shipped to a FEDEX facility, buyer must pick up and sign for the package within 4 hours of its arrival. Will not ship in temps below 50F or above 90F. Seller not responsible for carrier delays; such delays void the LAG. In the event of a DOA, the buyer must notify me within 3 hour of pickup/delivery and send proof of DOA. LAG covers cost of animal only - in the event of a DOA, the buyer will receive a refund for the price of the animal.