• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

tarantulas on UK ebay?

~8-legz~

3 Year Member
man if we had tarantulas on ebay in America I would buy one every week lol... you guys are lucky!!! do they charge the 30-40 dollars for shipping as well? I seen a post where someone said they got a sling for 5euro... that's oly like $15 right? yup I would def buy a ton of them!

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I've bought a few off EBay. Just ordered a G. rosea for £5.50 ($7.62) including shipping.
I'm incredibly jealous...:p
I seem to have a huge rescue issue....(hence alI the pets ) very nearly came home with another G.porteri today, went to buy crickets and they had this juvie on big pieces of bark in an enclosure large enough to keep a full grown hare in, huddled in the corner with about five huge crickets in there with it....

kaz

3 Year Member
iv managed to get a couple good deals from ebay. some sellers have there own websites which if you navigate to, you can get a better deal as they don't get charges from ebay. Its against ebay rules but they seem to bypass this by selling them as live food or setups!!

Latest posts