• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Tarantula Taxidermy

thewildlandgirl

3 Year Member
Hi there! I am practicing the art of taxidermy with tarantulas. I live in Florida and I am always looking for deceased inverts to work on. I wanted to share my latest with a P. metallica. Feel free to message me if you have any deceased t’s or any other animals you would be willing to send me. Just be sure they are placed in the freezer after passing. Thank you!

676ECA08-943B-45EB-A175-18C4ECFB9057.jpeg
5ECCB03B-EBEA-4760-8BB8-477B7B47152E.jpeg

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hi there! I am practicing the art of taxidermy with tarantulas. I live in Florida and I am always looking for deceased inverts to work on. I wanted to share my latest with a P. metallica. Feel free to message me if you have any deceased t’s or any other animals you would be willing to send me. Just be sure they are placed in the freezer after passing. Thank you!

View attachment 35184 View attachment 35183
If only you made this post four weeks ago, I would've sent my recently departed A. moderatum.