• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Tarantula on ebay uk

Wayne harper

3 Year Member
Just wondering if anyone from the UK has ordered a chilli rosea from an eBay seller by the name repti post shop? I've just seen a sling for £5.50 delivered I cannot believe he is able to post them for that price. If I order one am I going to be expecting a squashed ex spiderling

tarantulaguy1994

3 Year Member
I am not sure what shipping prices are in the UK, but here in the US it is about $40 to over night a tarantula. Act least thats the price I have seen on most sites. I would not order it with shipping that low, could be a scam.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
@Wayne harper Kaz had a word with him about the packing so I'm hoping he'll have improved that. I've had Ts take 9 days to arrive from Poland and they've been fine.
Tell your wife you can never have enough Ts, this one will be my 43rd :)

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
@Enn49 can I ask you a quick question as you live close to me. What do you do to keep all your tarantulas warm enough now winters coming?

I keep all of my Ts in vivariums to protect them from my cats. I have 5 ExoTerras that share one heat mat, 4 of them have a T in each and the 5th contains all the sling containers. The others are in 2 wooden vivariums that have a heatmat on the back. All heat mats have a thermostat on them so they can't overheat.

kaz

3 Year Member
I ordered one last Saturday. it was sent out on the Monday and received It Wednesday. Was abit poorly packaged. Came in a tub with abit of fibre on the bottom and a piece of tissue on top that the sling was wrapped in. Had gotten out by the time I opened it. Seems a really healthy lively little thing tho!! Messaged the seller he said thanks for letting me know. Noticed he raised postage to £2 when originally it was £1.50 so hopefully he's done this to improve packing them.!! All the best!! Keep us updated : )

kaz

3 Year Member
I know it was to good a offer for me to ignore. Unfortunately I cant be much further help. IV been receiving tones of mail for Christmas and was only when I opened it I realised what it was. Besides my postman always leaves signed for packages in my hallway as my door is left slightly open!! I remember SD on the label not sure if that's second day!! Haha just a guess or signed delivery, but like I say my postmans naughty really!!!

Latest posts