• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

STOLEN HOUSE KEYS!

david11

3 Year Member
my house keys got stolen today (11.13.) and im terrified that the thief will somehow find out where i live! i have one of those metal things that you put on a scanner and it can open the door to my building and there is a code on it :( can he somehow find my building with that code?

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
As far as I know the code will only be stored on the scanner in your building. I suggest you speak to your building manager.

Therasoid

3 Year Member
Good advice from Enn. Do this asap. Without going into lengthy detail about pass card access systems and possible vulnerabilities associated with each. Each card, usually, has a unique code assigned to it. Manager should disable your card and render it useless and issue another one. Might be a cost involved though.
Does it also unlock your apartment door? If so, time is critical, if by chance the thief followed you home. Not to scare you, but in this age of electronics, anything is possible.

david11

3 Year Member
it only unlocks the building door , and he didnt follow me home because i punched him and then he ran away but i couldnt catch up to him because i have asthma,and luckily it happened like 45 mins away from my building

Latest posts