• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

SMM Baboon LF like-minded SMF

WolfSpider

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Definitely interested in at least a one night stand. I am an H. pulchripes handsome MM. I hooked out on my last molt. Sadly, I lost by beautiful blue colored legs. Getting thrombosis in my pedipalps now. Spending all night climbing my walls to find the right 8-legged lady. I enjoy crickets and the occasional super worm. My hobbies are pooping on the walls, molting (I’m not quite 2 years old yet), and chillin’ out in my crib. Dislikes: water dishes, flashlights, and itching (happens when I reach pre-molt).

If there are any blue legged golden baboon ladies out there. I’m definitely available.
Text me—-maybe we can get busy

Gargamel

Attachments

• 73BA99F7-1A34-4B19-959F-90A7C239E4DD.jpeg
    73BA99F7-1A34-4B19-959F-90A7C239E4DD.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 22
  • D64B69EA-7020-463D-A498-A816CF690CA5.jpeg
    D64B69EA-7020-463D-A498-A816CF690CA5.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 20

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Definitely interested in at least a one night stand. I am an H. pulchripes handsome MM. I hooked out on my last molt. Sadly, I lost by beautiful blue colored legs. Getting thrombosis in my pedipalps now. Spending all night climbing my walls to find the right 8-legged lady. I enjoy crickets and the occasional super worm. My hobbies are pooping on the walls, molting (I’m not quite 2 years old yet), and chillin’ out in my crib. Dislikes: water dishes, flashlights, and itching (happens when I reach pre-molt).

If there are any blue legged golden baboon ladies out there. I’m definitely available.
Text me—-maybe we can get busy

Gargamel
You may want to try contacting @Austin S.

Latest posts