• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Small Tarantula List for sale

I have the following tarantulas:
0.0.1 Ceratogyrus Marshalli ~2.5" $50
0.0.1 Cyriocosmus Aueri ~1.5" $80
0.1.0 Cyriocosmus Venezuelensis ~1.5" $150
0.0.1 Ephebopus Uatuman ~4" $55
0.0.1 Psalmopoeus Cambridgei ~1.5" $25
0.1.1 Psalmopoeus Pulcher ~3.5" each $100 (NS) $150 (F) (the unsexed one destroys molts, but tends to molt 1-2 weeks after the known female in fairly close proximity each time)

Take all for $550. Measurements are not exact - some of these are hard to even get a photo of. I have last molt dates for all except the uatuman.

Shipping will be overnight only. Not included in the above prices. I will not refund shipping. Min order $50.
If the package is shipped to a home address - must let me know within 1 hrs of delivery if there is an issue to be considered for refunds. If the package is shipped to a Fedex center - must let me know within 2 hrs of delivery/pickup to be considered for refunds. I am not responsible for a carrier delay. If there is an issue, take pictures of the unboxing and tarantula(s) in question as they are unboxed and placed on water etc. There will be communication of any issues on my end that arise from pre-molt or weather concerns for shipping.

I am not a big seller - just a hobbyist looking to move a few things. :) Located in Renton, WA.

I have the following tarantulas:
0.0.1 Ceratogyrus Marshalli ~2.5" $50
0.0.1 Cyriocosmus Aueri ~1.5" $80
0.1.0 Cyriocosmus Venezuelensis ~1.5" $150
0.0.1 Ephebopus Uatuman ~4" $55
0.0.1 Psalmopoeus Cambridgei ~1.5" $25
0.1.1 Psalmopoeus Pulcher ~3.5" each $100 (NS) $150 (F) (the unsexed one destroys molts, but tends to molt 1-2 weeks after the known female in fairly close proximity each time)

Take all for $550. Measurements are not exact - some of these are hard to even get a photo of. I have last molt dates for all except the uatuman.

Shipping will be overnight only. Not included in the above prices. I will not refund shipping. Min order $50.
If the package is shipped to a home address - must let me know within 1 hrs of delivery if there is an issue to be considered for refunds. If the package is shipped to a Fedex center - must let me know within 2 hrs of delivery/pickup to be considered for refunds. I am not responsible for a carrier delay. If there is an issue, take pictures of the unboxing and tarantula(s) in question as they are unboxed and placed on water etc. There will be communication of any issues on my end that arise from pre-molt or weather concerns for shipping.

I am not a big seller - just a hobbyist looking to move a few things. :) Located in Renton, WA.
Hi! I am interested in your C. Marshalli! Please contact me at (760) 270-4660. Thanks so much!
-Rachel

Latest posts