• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US SMALL GROUP OF T'S FOR SALE

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
1" G. pulchra- $75 ea.
1.5-1.75" P. metallica- $90 ea.
1-1.25" P. murinus- $35 ea.
1.1 2+" B. albiceps "pair"- $200
2-3" P. cambridgei- $50 ea.
1+" B. vagans- $25
1/3" AF Phiddipus audax (possibly gravid)- $10
1.5" C. darlingi- $35
3.5" Brachypelma hamorii- $160
3.5" Brachypelma klaasi- $175
3" L. parahybana- $65
3" female T. vagans- $55
2-2.5" N. chromatus- SOLD
1.25" A. hentzi- $40
2.5" L. parahybana- $50

TOS: REALLY??!! YOU FOLKS SHOULD HAVE THEM MEMORIZED BY NOW....LOL....JK...JK...

LAG on express ($30) and priority ($10) shipping. You must notify me within 1 hour of delivery or pickup if there are any issues. In the event that your package is returned to the courier facility for any reason, lag is void and no refund given. You must be present upon arrival of your package. In event of DOA, I will replace FIRST if I have it in stock. If not, you will receive refund of purchase price only. I DO NOT REFUND SHIPPING COSTS FOR ANY REASON!

Thanks and have a wonderful time adding to your collections!

Payment: paypal, venmo, cash app

creepy-crawly

3 Year Member
Really thinking about that T vagans female, I already have 2 though lol. I'm just waiting for a Phormictopus cancerides female or slings one of these days.. I'll snag her fast :D

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Sold out of P. metallica (size listed above) but have 2i slings for $75 ea. or 10x for $600 + shipping

G. pulchra slings- sold out

Джо

1" G. pulchra- $75 ea.
1.5-1.75" P. metallica- $90 ea.
1+" B. vagans- $25
1/3" AF Phiddipus audax (possibly gravid)- $10
1.5" C. darlingi- $35
3" L. parahybana- $65
3" female T. vagans- $55
2-2.5" N. chromatus- SOLD
1.25" A. hentzi- $40
2.5" L. parahybana- $50

TOS: REALLY??!! YOU FOLKS SHOULD HAVE THEM MEMORIZED BY NOW....LOL....JK...JK...

LAG on express ($30) and priority ($10) shipping. You must notify me within 1 hour of delivery or pickup if there are any issues. In the event that your package is returned to the courier facility for any reason, lag is void and no refund given. You must be present upon arrival of your package. In event of DOA, I will replace FIRST if I have it in stock. If not, you will receive refund of purchase price only. I DO NOT REFUND SHIPPING COSTS FOR ANY REASON!

Thanks and have a wonderful time adding to your collections!

Payment: paypal, venmo, cash app
I would like to do a purchase, please email me at [email protected]

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
You can feel free to private message me or we can complete your transaction in this thread if you just let me know what you want. :)

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
THIS IS WHAT'S LEFT:

1+" B. vagans- $25
1.5" C. darlingi- $35
3" L. parahybana- $65 (pending)
1.25" A. hentzi- $40
2.5" L. parahybana- $50

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
For the albiceps how did you sex them?

Also temps are going to be pretty high here, anyway you’d be able to hold them until better temps?

Both of them were ventrally sexed but I guarantee they are 1.1. Brachypelma are the easiest species (imo and in my experience) to sex ventrally.

I can hold them if they are purchased or if you put a non refundable deposit on them. Mid September is usually when temps start to cool down here. When is your weather good for shipping?

Christine.A

3 Year Member
Both of them were ventrally sexed but I guarantee they are 1.1. Brachypelma are the easiest species (imo and in my experience) to sex ventrally.

I can hold them if they are purchased or if you put a non refundable deposit on them. Mid September is usually when temps start to cool down here. When is your weather good for shipping?
I live in Southern CA so it’s a bit of a crap shoot. Right now temps are 80 at night at 90-100 during the day. I know that holding them at the facility is a thing, do you think that would be okay during a week where the weather is in the 80s? I’d get express shipping. What temp do you feel comfortable shipping them?

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I live in Southern CA so it’s a bit of a crap shoot. Right now temps are 80 at night at 90-100 during the day. I know that holding them at the facility is a thing, do you think that would be okay during a week where the weather is in the 80s? I’d get express shipping. What temp do you feel comfortable shipping them?

If you choose express shipping, I can include a cryopack, ship directly to you and feel comfortable with it. Even if your temps are in the 90's.

Latest posts